President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday appointed Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus as his White House chief of staff.
Trump also announced that campaign CEO Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, will be his chief strategist and senior counselor.
Vice President elect Mike Pence will serve as Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, according to a press release on Friday. It adds:
Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.), Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions will join the team’s Executive Committee as Vice Chairs.
According to the press release, the following individuals will serve as leaders on the Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee:
- Pennsylvania Rep. Lou Barletta
- Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
- New York Rep. Chris Collins
- Jared Kushner, Trump son-in-law and publisher of New York Observer
- Pennsylvania Rep. Tom Marino
- Rebekah Mercer, hedge fund heiress
- Steven Mnuchin, Trump campaign finance chairman and former Goldman Sachs partner
- California Rep. Devin Nunes, chairman of the House intelligence committee
- Anthony Scaramucci, founder of SkyBridge Capital
- Peter Thiel, venture capitalist and co-founder of PayPal
- Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus
- Trump Campaign CEO Stephen K. Bannon
- Trump children Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump
- Rick Dearborn, chief of staff to Sen. Sessions
Some items on Trump’s agenda:
Use broad powers to crack down on and deport 2 to 3 million criminal illegals. Advice for muslims, hispanics or others that don’t feel “safe” in the US anymore: There are entire countries filled with people like you. Go. BTW: Half of the Hispanic population thinks government doesn’t enforce immigration laws enough.
Eliminate the Department of Education.
Ban the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood.
More of Barky’s unlawful executive orders that Trump will get rid of:
Climate change- The Paris Agreement, EPA regulations, Clean Power Plan
Trade- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Negotiations
Health Care- Any order that supports Obamacare (a program that Congress has to repeal)
Immigration- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA)
National Security- Ensuring Lawful Interrogations, Iran Sanctions
You can also expect to see any miscellaneous regulations involving the economy, gun sales, and technology restrictions to be abolished.
President Trump’s first order of business should be to replace every miscreant Obama’s regime in the IRS, FBI, and DOJ, and task the new Attorney General with indicting Hillary, Comey, Lerner, Holder, Lynch, and Obama, for their crimes and Constitutional violations.
He should then place a “previous order is hereby rescinded” on every one of your unconstitutional executive orders.
In any case, if all goes well, this is where Obama and the Clinton cabal get relegated to history’s dumpster of epic fails.