Muzzie Terrorist Attacks Mall in Munich, Kills at Least Nine People

Pat yourself on the back, Merkel.

From Fox News.

An 18-year-old man with dual German and Iranian citizenship opened fire at a McDonald’s restaurant and a crowded shopping mall in Munich Friday, killing at least nine people and injuring 16 others before turning his gun on himself, the city’s police chief said.

Authorities initially said they were searching for three attackers, but Andrae said two people who fled the scene in a car were determined not to be involved.

Of the injured victims, the police chief said three were in critical condition and 13 were still hospitalized. Andrae added that children and teenagers were among the victims.

……The shooter’s body was found in a side street more than half a mile from the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall. Andrae said the gunman had been living in Munich “for a while”, later clarifying that he had been a city resident for at least two years and was not previously known to law enforcement.

The dead terrorist is identified as 18-year-old Ali David Sonboly.

From Fox News.

A suspected terror attack on a Munich shopping mall Friday left at least nine people dead, including a possible gunman, and triggered a massive search for other shooters.

Late Friday, authorities said they were investigating whether one of the victims at the near the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall was an attacker who had committed suicide.

Earlier police spokesman Peter Beck told reporters that authorities were searching for three shooters, whom he described as “on the run” and “dangerous.” He added that the gunmen were armed with rifles and that Islamist terrorism was not suspected as a motive.

Yeah right.  The rise of Islamic terrorism in Germany has reached fever pitch thanks to Merkel’s welcome mat for muzzie refujihadists.

More:

The shooting comes just days after a teenage asylum seeker went on the rampage with an axe and a knife on a regional train in Germany, injuring five people.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said the teenager was believed to be a ‘lone wolf’ attacker who appeared to have been ‘inspired’ by the Islamic State group but was not a member of the jihadist network.

But the shootings come just days after a teenage asylum seeker went on a rampage with an axe and a knife on a regional train in Germany on Monday, injuring five people, two of them critically.

One victim is still fighting for his life, the hospital treating him said today.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said the teenager was believed to be a ‘lone wolf’ attacker who appeared to have been ‘inspired’ by the Islamic State group but was not a member of the jihadist network.

Authorities said he shouted ‘Allahu akbar’ (God is greatest) three times as he ran through the carriage slashing passengers on the train near the southern city of Wuerzburg.

The attacker is believed to be either Afghan or Pakistani and investigators are still trying to determine his identity.

The train rampage triggered calls by politicians in Bavaria, of which Munich is the capital, to impose an upper limit on the number of refugees coming into the country.

The assailant had arrived as an unaccompanied minor in Germany in June 2015 and had been staying with a foster family in the region of the attack for the last two weeks.

More:

CNN has reported a witness as saying one shooter was yelling “Allahu Akbar” as he killed children.

The terrorists are still on the loose. German officials just reported that there are three shooters. CNN is reporting that there have been shootings at multiple locations, and that attacks are ongoing.

ISIS is saying the attacks are in response to coalition airstrikes.

……This is the second terror attack on Germany within a week. On Monday, a Muslim Afghan refugee attacked passengers on a train with an axe and a knife. Four were wounded. ISIS claimed the attack.

Back in March, ISIS called for terror attacks on Germany.

Germany’s self-deluded idiocy:

The motive behind the shooting remains unclear, despite early reports indicating it appeared to be terror related.

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae says “no evidence” of links to the Islamic State group has been found in the home and room of the Munich shooting suspect.

Andrae also told a news conference that the crime and the perpetrator had “absolutely no” link to the issue of refugees.

Peter Beck, a Munich police spokesman, said officers were still collecting evidence at the scene of the crime Saturday morning.

“With regard to the suspect we have to examine everything, but we don’t know yet what triggered the crime”.

The mutherfucker was an Iranian and he screamed the requisite ‘allah u akbar’ as he sprayed bullets, but the Politzei can’t seem to figure out the motive. They will do anything to appease and cover up the connection to Islam.

And right on cue, the muzzie terrorist cabal rejoices:

Following the news that an 18-year-old Iranian-German had opened fire in a McDonalds restaurant and mall in Munich, killing nine and injuring 21 others, Twitter accounts run by supporters of Islamic state claimed that the organisation is “expanding into Europe,” while one of Islamic State’s main propaganda channels claimed the “Whole Europe [sic] is now under our terrorism.”

 

As long as Europe allows itself to be used as a toilet for muzzie vermin, this bloodshed will continue.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: