From Bare Naked Islam.
According to Yusra Khogali, Black (and Muslim) lives matter … but the lives of “men and white folks” do not. No wonder designated terrorist group CAIR always happens to show up whenever Black Lives Matter is in town to stir up hate against whitey. That apparently is the message Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali was trying to convey when she posted a controversial tweet on Feb. 9 that surfaced Tuesday morning. In the tweet, Khogali asks Allah for strength “to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today.”
All three of those squalling she-asses are chock full of “white supremacy”, “anti-blackness”, and “state violence” demagoguery.
Their idol is black militant Assata Shakur, otherwise known as Joanne Deborah Chesimard, a radical feminist and Marxist revolutionary who escaped from prison in 1979 while serving a life sentence for the murder of New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster. She’s on the FBI’s wanted domestic terrorist list.
White liberal elites did their share:
Rob Stein: founder of Democracy Alliance and former Clinton Treasury official.
- Gara LaMarche: President of Democracy Alliance; former VP director of U.S. programs for Soros’ Open Society Institute; now columnist for HuffingtonPost; lives in New York City.
- Billionaire George Soros, whose funding of BLM protests is well-documented by FOTM. See:List of persons/groups paid by Soros to protest in Ferguson & Selma
- Billionaire George Soros spent $33M bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create ‘echo chamber’ and drive national protests
- ‘Arab Spring’ in America: NAACP joins Soros-funded coalition for massive protests in D.C.
- Rob McKay: DA Chairman; heir to Taco Bell fortune. His father, Robert McKay, Sr., was the politically-conservative president of the Taco Bell food franchise who, in 1978, sold his 10% share to PepsiCo, Inc. for an estimated $13 million. (Source)
- Norman Lear, TV producer of sit-coms like All in the Family.
- Rob “meathead” Reiner, actor and director.
- Drummond Pike, founder of Tides Foundation and many other donor foundations and groups. In 2008, Pike anonymously donated $1 million to the criminal syndicate ACORN, after Dale Rathke, the brother of ACORN’s founder Wade Rathke, was found to have embezzled $948,607.50 from ACORN and affiliated organizations. ACORN had also previously received funding from Pikes’ Tides Foundation. (Source)
- Anna Burger: former executive VP of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the members of which like to beat up opponents; appointed by Obama to the President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board in 2009. (Source)
- Anne Bartley: stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller; niece of Laurance Rockefeller; former president of Rockefeller Family Fund.
- Tom Steyer: Californian hedge fund manager; fundraiser for and environmental advisor to Obama; worth $1.6 billion. (Source)
- Paul Egerman: co-founder of IDX Systems, a healthcare software tech company that was acquired by General Electric; now co-chairman and co-CEO of eScription, Inc., a Massachusetts company that provides software to healthcare enterprises. (Source)
- Husband-and-wife Steve Phillips and Susan Sandler: Steve Phillips is former president of the San Francisco Board of Education; co-founder of PowerPAC+ that conducted the largest independent voter mobilization efforts to elect Barack Obama. Susan Sandler is the daughter of billionaires Herbert and Marion Sandler — the couple who ran World Savings Bank and were notorious players in the 2008 financial crisis. Susan has ties to George Soros and gave millions to ACORN back in its heyday.
- Leah Hunt-Hendrix: granddaughter of Texas oil tycoon H.L. Hunt; heir to the Hunt fortune; participant in the Occupy Wall Street movement; leader of a coalition of mostly young donors called Solidaire that’s donated more than $200,000 to the BLM movement; lives in San Francisco.
What a collection of shitbags.