Calypso Louie isn’t too pleased with Rudy Giuliani telling the truth about Obama’s hatred for America.
That’s pretty ironic considering Louie hates it just as much.
Sunday at Christ Universal Temple in Chicago during his annual Saviours’ Day speech, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan attacked former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for his controversial comments saying Obama doesn’t love America.
Farrakhan said, “How did you grow up, Giuliani? A privileged cracker? Or I should say, a privileged devil. You grew up on the sweat and the blood of black men and women who made America before your fathers got here. All of you Europeans, you recent immigrants that have found a home in America, and you are so happy. But you walking on our blood. Our blood soaks the soil of America.”
From information about his biography: Giuliani was born in an Italian-American enclave in East Flatbush in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, the only child of working-class parents.
That’s not ‘privilege’ by any fucking stretch.
Since Louie likes to throw the “cracker” epithet, here’s a few facts about the crazy-ass nigga himself:
……Farrakhan also has a long, well-documented history of venom-laced references to the “white devils” and Jewish “bloodsuckers” who purportedly decimate America’s black community from coast to coast. He has referred to Judaism as a “gutter religion,” and to Adolf Hitler as “a great man” — though he later claimed that he had meant only that Hitler was “wickedly great.” He has made innumerable statements depicting whites and Jews as loathsome, racist oppressors of blacks.
In 1997, for example, the Clarion-Ledger reported Farrakhan’s characterization of “the white man” as the “anti-Christ.” In a 1997 Meet The Press interview, Farrakhan stated, “It is not accidental that the black male is in the condition he is in,” and he charged that there was a “conspiracy of our government against the black male.” In August 1997, the New York Amsterdam News quoted Farrakhan stating, “A decree of death has been passed on America. The judgment of God has been rendered and she must be destroyed.” A month later the NOI newspaper The Final Call (formerly called Muhammad Speaks) reported Farrakhan’s assertion that just as African Americans are under a “death decree” from the U.S. government, America is similarly under a “decree of death from God.” “There is no wicked nation in the past that approaches the evil that is practiced in America on a daily basis,” said Farrakhan on another occasion.
In March 2000 the Philadelphia Inquirer quoted Farrakhan saying, “White people are potential humans … they haven’t evolved yet.” At other times, he has referred to whites as “vicious beasts” and “the skunks of the planet.”
……On numerous occasions, Farrakhan has made alliances with avowed foreign enemies of the United States. In January 1996, for instance, he formed a partnership with Libyan dictator Muammar Qadhafi, who pledged $1 billion to help Farrakhan develop a Muslim political lobby in the U.S.
……In the wake of Hurricane Katrina which devastated America’s Gulf Coast in August 2005, Farrakhan accused President Bush of ordering that one of New Orleans’ strategically located levees be dynamited so as to enable the flood waters to kill a maximum number of black people. “I heard from a very reliable source, who saw a 25-foot deep crater under the levee breach,” said Farrakhan “It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry.”
……On September 24, 2013, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani hosted a dinner-party reception for approximately 20 people at his One UN hotel room in New York City. One of those guests was Farrakhan, who was escorted to the event by Iranian secret-service officers.
Farrakhan’s philosophy in quotes:
10. “You are not now, nor have you ever been a citizen of America. You are a slave to white America.”
9. “America is in trouble, and I say God is about to wipe this nation from the face of the Earth. I’m not crazy, I’m not drunk, how long do you think a nation can do evil and not face the wrath of god?”
8. “Qadaffi’s a revolutionary, he’s my friend, he’s my brother. And I would never deny him because you don’t like him… I love him.”
7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the earth.”
6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”
5. White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.
4. On on the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”
3. On Hezbollah: “They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”
2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”
1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”
Aside from being a racist, he’s a conspiracy nutjob.
He’s a 9/11 ‘truther’.
His rants on “da Joos!” controlling everything; banks, the media, corporate America, and the music industry, are part of his standard diatribes.
If there’s that much of a conspiracy against blacks as he claims, he wouldn’t be sucking precious oxygen.