‘JV’ Muzzies on a Roll, Beheading Christians, Shooting Free Speech Advocates at Synagogue

Paging Obama: The  JV Team  just killed more ‘folks chosen at random’.

More offerings from the ‘peaceful religion’ of Islam.

Christians beheaded by ISIS:

ISIS released a horrific video today confirming its spread to Libya as 21 Coptic Christians were beheaded on the beach.

With the image of the victims’ blood mixing with the waters of Mediterranean, ISIS’ Al-Hayat media titled the video, “A message signed with blood to the nations of the cross.”

The five-minute video, watched by PJ Media, shows masked ISIS members leading the Egyptian Copts, clad in orange jumpsuits, along the sand. The Egyptians, labeled as “the people of the cross, the followers of the hostile Egyptian church,” are made to kneel on the beach, facing away from the water, as killers stand behind them with knives.

All of the killers wore black except the spokesman, who, wearing camouflage, talks in English and sounds American; the video is subtitled in Arabic. “Safety for you crusaders is something you can only wish for,” he says. Some of the Copts are seen silently mouthing prayers as they stoically await their fate. At least one of the victims, beheaded by the spokesman, is black.

“They supplicate what they worship and die upon their paganism,” the screen says as the victims are leaned forward and beheaded. Their heads are placed upon the bodies.

“And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission,” the American-accented narrator says, pointing his dagger at the sea.

The American-accented ISIS spokesman in the mass beheading video

ISIS published stills from the video in last week’s edition of their magazine Dabiq. The Libyan parliament confirmed Saturday that the Egyptians, kidnapped in January from Sirte where they’d gone to find work, were dead. Today the video link was tweeted from an ISIS account.

From Fox News.

Danish police said Monday that they had arrested two men suspected of helping the gunman who carried out attacks on a free speech event and a synagogue over the weekend.

Authorities said both men were arrested Sunday and will face a custodial hearing Monday.

A statement from investigators says the two “are charged with helping the perpetrator with advice and deeds.” The defense attorney for one of the two suspects, Michael Juul Eriksen, told public broadcaster DR that the two were accused of giving the gunman shelter and getting rid of a weapon.

The gunman, whose identity has not been confirmed, was shot and killed by a SWAT team early Sunday near a train station in the Danish capital. The previous afternoon, police say, he had opened fire at a cafe hosting a free speech discussion with a Swedish artist known for drawing images of the Muslim prophet Muhammad.

Several hours later, police say, the man opened fire on security forces outside a synagogue approximately two miles away. The shootings killed two people, a Danish filmmaker and a member of the city’s Jewish community, and wounded five others.

Police say the gunman had a history of violence and may have been inspired by Islamic terrorists, as well as by last month’s deadly attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

At least one of the terrorists in Copenhagen has been identified:

Omar El-Hussein, full name Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein, the Copenhagen terrorist who targeted a Mohammed cartoonist at a free speech event and shot up a synagogue, had been in and out of prison.

The 22-year-old Muslim had been up on assault and weapons possession charges. He was also believed involved in gang related activity. In fact he had been released from jail only two weeks before his attack after serving his sentence for aggravated assault.

Hussein had been born in Denmark and is yet another example of Islamic immigration becoming even deadlier in the second and third generation. His history of involvement in crime is far from unusual among Muslim settlers in the West. This history easily transitions to terrorism.

Hussein had been sentenced to two years in prison for stabbing a passenger on a train…

 

There are reasons why the muzzie shitbags feel free to commit these kinds of atrocities. The West has yet to declare war and rid the planet of this excrement.

Unless or until Western civilization decides to put an end to the muslim threat, this war ain’t over by a long shot.

 

Related post:

https://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/scoamf-launches-airstrikes-into-syria-with-arab-allies/

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: