Obama Releases More Muzzie Cutthroats from GITMO

Feel safer?

From Fox News.

The Department of Defense announced Wednesday that five Yemeni terror suspects held at Guantanamo Bay have been released. But despite concerns from lawmakers about the risks of sending anybody back to Yemen, four were released to Oman — which is right next door.

Yemen is back in the spotlight in the wake of the Paris terror attacks. One of the suspects traveled there in 2011 and met with the radical American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, based in the region, claimed responsibility for the attacks.

Though the administration technically has lifted a ban on sending Guantanamo detainees to Yemen, the U.S. traditionally has balked at repatriating prisoners back to the country, where the government is battling the Al Qaeda insurgency.

Still, four of the five prisoners — Al Khadr Abdallah Muhammad Al Yafi, Fadel Hussein Saleh Hentif, Abd Al-Rahman Abdullah Au Shabati, and Mohammed Ahmed Salam — are being sent to neighboring Oman.

The fifth, Akhmed Abdul Qadir, was transferred to Estonia. This marks the first time either country has accepted former Guantanamo prisoners for resettlement.

In a statement, the Defense Department said the transfers were “unanimously approved” by all agencies responsible for reviewing them.

“The United States coordinated with the Government of Oman to ensure these transfers took place consistent with appropriate security and humane treatment measures,” the DOD said.

Wonderful. Now they’ll get pampered and prepped for their next appearance on the battlefield, all “unanimously approved”.

But earlier this week, in the wake of the Paris terror attack, several Republican senators introduced legislation to clamp down on Obama’s ability to transfer terror suspects out of the detention facility. These senators called for a “time out” on releasing more detainees after the Paris terror attacks.

The bill would prohibit transfers of terror suspects to foreign countries if there has been a confirmed case where an individual was transferred from Guantanamo and engaged in any terrorist activity. Any transfers to Yemen would be shut down for two years.

Oh good gawd. there have been dozens of examples where the released muzzie thugs pick up where they left off.

 ……All five were captured in Pakistan and detained by the U.S. as suspected Al Qaeda fighters. U.S. officials later determined it was no longer necessary to detain them but have struggled to find other countries willing to take them in. The men are all in their 30s and 40s, including one who was 17 when he was sent to Guantanamo.

The release of the five brings the number of detainees at Guantanamo Bay down to 122.

Obama has pushed to close the detention facility since his inauguration in 2009. However, opponents say that Guantanamo is the best location for terror suspects since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Obama is a stupid, dangerous scatterbrain, with no clue how to run a country or a war. The “community organizer” in the White House thinks his Dhimmi approach is a nifty idea.  He already proved what an abject shitbag he is by trading five of the worst Taliban thugs at GITMO for a deserter who also turned out to be a traitor.

Once GITMO is emptied, there will be a whole fucking battalion of GITMO terrorists ready to rejoin the jihad.

 

 

 

One response to this post.

  1. hmmm…5 new demoncraps…

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: