This is definitely a hate crime. It’s also a case of state-sanctioned sexual assault. Where’s Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson?
If he were an illegal alien, they would have let him go.
From CBS Las Vegas.
A New Mexico man claims he was anally probed several times by police and medical officials following a traffic stop.
The victim, David Eckert, claims in a federal lawsuit that officers from the Deming Police Department pulled him over after he failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign outside a Walmart this past January.
When Eckert got out of his car, officers indicated that they believed he was in possession of drugs – in his anal cavity.
“They say when he stepped out of his car he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clinching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV.
A judge granted a search warrant to perform an anal cavity search on Eckert shortly after he was taken into custody. KOB reports that a doctor refused to perform the anal cavity search at a Deming emergency room, saying it was “unethical.” Eckert was then transported to Gila Regional Medical Center, where his alleged trauma began.
According to the lawsuit and medical records, Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed twice, doctors stuck fingers in his anus twice, he had three enemas inserted anally and had a colonoscopy performed. No drugs were ever found during the search.
“This is like something out of a science fiction film,” Kennedy told KOB. “Anal probing by government officials and public employees?”
Eckert did not consent to any of the searches.
Kennedy said her client has been “absolutely terrified” since the January incident.
“I mean it’s absolutely unimaginable that this could happen in America,” Kennedy told KOB.
……Eckert is suing the City of Deming, the Deming Police Department, the Gila Regional Medical Center and deputies from the Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Department.
Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures. A review of Eckert’s medical records and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:
1. Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures.
“If the officers in Hidalgo County and the City of Deming are seeking warrants for anal cavity searches based on how they’re standing and the warrant allows doctors at the Gila Hospital of Horrors to go in and do enemas and colonoscopies without consent, then anyone can be seized and that’s why the public needs to know about this,” Kennedy said.
Adding further insult to the crime, was a bill Eckert received from the hospital in the amount of $6000.
David Eckert is suing The City of Deming, Deming Police Officers Bobby Orosco, Robert Chavez and Officer Hernandez, the Hidalgo County Deputies David Arredondo, Robert Rodriguez and Patrick Green, Deputy District Attorney Daniel Dougherty and the Gila Regional Medical Center including Robert Wilcox, M.D and Okay Odocha, M.D.
Albuquerque civil rights attorney Shannon Kennedy is representing Eckert and says she is seeking “in excess of $1 million in punitive damages alone” from the law enforcement and medical personnel responsible and their employers.
…… it’s also possible (she said) the officers just didn’t like how her client looks.
“Maybe the officers who did this don’t like him living in their community,” said Kennedy. “He’s a white boy, a scraggly white boy, and all these officers are Hispanic. It’s a New Mexico thing.”
By the time he’s done reaming their asses with lawsuits, they’ll feel like they’ve had a colonoscopy.
This isn’t just a violation of 4th Amendment rights, this is rape.
The doctors who complied with this should have their licenses revoked. The jackbooted cops who obtained the unlawful search warrant and engaged in the sodomizing of an innocent citizen, should be registered as sex offenders after a lengthy prison term.
A second man is alleging that Hidalgo County, N.M., police violated his rights and escalated a minor traffic stop into an anal-probing nightmare as they searched in vain for drugs.
Timothy Young was stopped on Oct. 13, 2012, for allegedly turning without a signal, KOB-TV first reported Tuesday evening. A K-9 dog erroneously indicated he had drugs in his vehicle and he was taken to the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M., where doctors performed an x-ray scan and a digital anal probe.
Young went public after a similar case attracted intense national and local coverage this week.
These degenerate mutherfuckers are serial rapists.
Contact the Deming, New Mexico police department:
700 E. Pine St. Deming NM 88030
Mayor Andres Z. Silva
Chief Brandon Gigante ext. 14
Captain Glenn Chadborn ext. 16
Captain Robert Orosco ext. 20
Drop them a line.
- Another case of crazy police butt-probing (wnd.com)
- Welcome to Deming, New Mexico — Where Police Rape is a Matter of “Protocol” (Information Liberation)