House Speaker John A. Boehner on Thursday flatly ruled out chances of the House passing the Senate’s immigration bill, saying his chamber will debate its own bill instead.
A bi-partisan pro-illegal alien “gang of eight” is trying to ram through legislation that would expedite a so-called “path to citizenship” (READ: Amnesty) for scumbags who snuck across the border in violation of U.S. immigration laws, and have no intention of assimilating into American culture. The gang includes Marco Rubio (R-FL), Jeff Flake (R-AZ), John McCain (R-AZ), and Lindsey Graham (R-SC).
Their proposed thumb in the eye of American sovereignty is likely to cost trillions of dollars in welfare.
From the WaPo.
A Senate committee approved a sweeping immigration reform bill Tuesday that would provide a path to citizenship for up to 11 million illegal immigrants, setting the stage for the full Senate to consider the landmark legislation next month.
After five days of debate over dozens of amendments, the Judiciary Committee voted 13 to 5 in support of the bill, with three Republicans joining the committee’s 10 Democrats. The legislation emerged with its core provisions largely intact, including new visa programs for high-tech and low-skilled workers and new investments in strengthening border control.
……The comprehensive bill is now headed to the full Senate, where Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) urged fellow Republicans on Tuesday not to block the bill from a floor vote. The Congressional Budget Office will take two weeks to issue an assessment of the fiscal cost of the bill, so Democratic aides said the floor debate could begin around June 10.
The three RINO yes votes were cast by Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham and Orin Hatch.
The Schumer/Rubio S. 744 amnesty bill contains the following flaws:
- Cedes excessive control over immigration law to an administration that has repeatedly proven itself to be untrustworthy, even duplicitous;
- Legalizes millions of illegal immigrants before securing the borders, thus ensuring future illegal immigration;
- Rewards law breakers and punishes law enforcement, undermining the rule of law;
- Hurts American job-seekers, especially those with less education;
- Threatens to bankrupt our already strained entitlement system;
- Expands government by creating new bureaucracies, authorizing new spending, and calling for endless regulations;
- Contains dangerous loopholes that threaten national security;
- Is shot through with earmarks for politically connected interest groups;
- Overwhelms our immigration bureaucracy, guaranteeing widespread fraud.
And by the way, the bill contains a provision for illegal aliens to have a tax-payer funded lawyer in deportation proceedings.
If only the Tea Party got this kind of consideration from the IRS:
Illegal immigrants applying to receive temporary legal status under President Barack Obama’s election-year Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program are being approved more than 99% of the time at the final judgment stage. An agency tasked with making the determinations has complained they are being compelled to “bypass” screening methods and “rubber-stamp” the applications–even those that should be flagged as troublesome.
The only reason that the Dems pander to illegals is to expand their voting bloc.
National security and sovereignty really sticks in the craw of these open borders/pro-illegal alien assclowns. They essentially want to tear down what border security we do have, and allow an even greater flood of illegals—and terrorist cells—who make their way into the U.S.every day by the thousands.
Entry into this country is a privilege, not a right. They are NOT legal. They DO NOT have the same rights guaranteed under the U.S. Constitution afforded to American citizens.
We are a predominately English speaking nation, with American values like patriotism; a concept which is virtually ignored, denigrated, or suppressed by illegal immigrant “activists”.
How many immigrants have been in this country for years, and haven’t even tried to learn English? In case anyone missed it, our Constitution, Bill of Rights, Federal, States, and local laws are written in English.
The United States is no longer a melting pot, but a land that is rapidly becoming Balkanized. Illegals have no intention of paying taxes, adopting American traditions, or becoming citizens. They have established their own colonies on this soil; refusing to assimilate. They’ve been suckling off the teat of American welfare so long, they think it’s an entitlement.
They want all the benefits, but none of the responsibilities. They want free healthcare, education, and welfare. All we have to do is pay for it. The American dream isn’t stolen, it’s earned. You don’t sneak into this country, break the law, and expect us to appreciate your idea of “a better life”
Senate and Congress are not listening. They don’t live in our neighborhoods. They don’t suffer the direct consequences of their thoughtless, fatuous decisions. Emails, phone calls, and town hall meetings don’t suffice.
It’s time for another Tea Party march on D.C. to wake these assholes out of their complacency-induced coma.
- “Gang Of 8″ BASTARDS All Need To Be Tried For Treason & Deported. They SCREWED Americans-AGAIN. (themadjewess.com)
- Are we distracted by scandals while Democrats walk away with the immigration amnesty prize? (legalinsurrection.com)
- Senate Confirms: Amnesty Will Mean Welfare Bonanza for Invaders (moonbattery.com)
- Coulter: When did we vote to become Mexico? (humanevents.com)
- Arizona Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) Preserves Loophole Giving Illegal Immigrants Immediate Welfare Access (americanfreedombybarbara.com)
- Amnesty Bill Abolishes “Illegal Immigrants,” Creates “New Americans” (grumpyelder.com)