And we’re haters if we don’t think so.
This time, he’s having a hissy fit over the NRA ad that skewers Obama’s hypocrisy over who deserves Second Amendment rights.
I can just hear the lisp in his voice.
This is how he quantifies his disdain for us common folk:
What a fuckstick.
You don’t speak for the country, Matty. The parents of Sandy Hook, Columbine, and Aurora would beg to differ. As a matter of fact, my loved ones are a hell of a lot more important than Obama or any of his spawns.
Yglesias *adores* Obama to the point of infatuation. This is the same little knob gobbler who thinks Americans ‘are ungovernable’ because not all of us think Obama is simply the most breathtaking specimen of god-like awesomeness.
Effetes like Yglesias place a higher value on the lives of certain political figures (Dems in particular) than the people Obama is supposed to serve. Neither Obama nor Yglesias take the Bill of Rights or the Constitution all that seriously anyway, so Obama’s self-serving arrogance suits Yglesias just fine.
I own a firearm. Any thug who breaks into my home will leave in a body bag. I don’t have the kind of security guard protection that Bloomberg and Obama have. Notice that many of the libtards who criticize armed citizens have armed body guards. Apparently, the only ones who deserve Second Amendment rights are the “important” people. Which excludes the rest of us.
Nice moral compass you got there, hypocrite.
- Obama’s kids more important than yours (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Left Throws Fit Over NRA Ad (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Self-imposed expert Yglesias tries and epically fails at discussing economics. (WC Varones)
- Spin of the day: Slate’s Matt Yglesias says can’t blame Obama for ‘inheriting’…himself (Twitchy)
- ‘Real journalist’ Matt Yglesias admits what we’ve known all along (Twitchy)