From the Washington Times.
The latest [dictator] to publicly announce his support for the commander-in-chief’s reelection bid was Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, who this week assured he’d vote for Obama if he were from the United States. The America-bashing strongman made the announcement on state-owned television, saying “Obama is a good guy” and that if Obama was from Caracas, he’d surely return the favor by voting for Chavez.
Earlier in the year the government-official daughter of Cuban military dictator Raul Castro proclaimed her country’s support for Obama during a visit to the U.S. “I believe that Obama needs another opportunity and he needs greater support to move forward with his projects and with his ideas, which I believe come from the bottom of his heart,” Mariela Castro said during a cable news interview. …
That brings us to Russia’s Vladimir Putin, who has eliminated most elections in his country, monopolized all major media and destroyed the political party system. … In a letter to a major newspaper, the president of a group dedicated to expanding freedom around the world points out that under Putin there has been an “across-the-board crackdown on civil society.” The piece goes on to ask: “Will Obama stand up against Putin’s abuses?” Unlikely, now that the Russian dictator has extended his endorsement.
Congratulations, Obama. You’ve still got communist soul mates.
- FACT: Not optimal – Chavez, Castro, Putin all endorse Obama (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- Chavez, Castro, Putin and Iran: Four more years! (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Communist Endorsements (conservativebyte.com)
- OBAMA PICKS UP TROIKA OF KEY ENDORSEMENTS: ● Happy October Surprise: Iran Endorses Obama. (pjmedia.com)
- Hugo Chavez endorses Obama (riehlworldview.com)
- Obama Earns Coveted Communist Dictator Endorsement… Again (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)