If ObamaCare passes, this is just some of what you can look forward to:
1. You will lose the private health plan you chose and paid for. You will get rationed medical care at the hands of a panel that will decide whether it’s significant enough to fund.
2. Your premiums will go up. Period.
3. Cuts in Medicare by over one-half trillion dollars. Sorry, senior citizens. You’ll just have to suck it up. Buy more cat food.
4. Over 2 Trillion more in spending. http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbo-obamacare-would-cost-over-2-trillion
5. Raising taxes by at least one-half trillion. (guess where that will come from)
6. A new bloated entitlement program that will explode spending and the deficit.
7. To pay for all this “hope and change”, the legislation includes more than $400 billion in higher taxes over a decade, roughly half of it will come from a new Medicare payroll tax on individuals with incomes over $200,000 and couples over $250,000. There are cuts amounting to $500 billion from planned payments to hospitals, nursing homes, hospices and other providers that treat Medicare patients.
Some doctors have already stopped taking Medicare patients because they can’t afford the nominal payments.
Others will refuse in anticipation of the government onslaught.
Bottom line: Your well being will become a ward of the state; including all of you liberal assholes who thought ObamaCare would be such a wonderful idea. You’ll be on a six-month waiting list, too. You’ll have to abide by the decision of a panel when it deems your illness is too expensive to treat. Ironic, considering all the taxpayer money that went to fund this universal socialist trainwreck. Where will you go? Canada? Europe? They’ve had a socialized monstrosity for years. You could try Mexico, although I doubt you’d live through one of their medical operations. Welcome to rationed ObamaCare, suckers. Take a number.
It’s time to light the torches and sharpen the pitchforks.
This ObamaCare monstosity may get repealed, but in the meantime, we will be drained dry buy excessive taxes. Don’t expect a refund.
More at the links:
Truth Is A Casualty Of The Final Push
20 ways ObamaCare will take away freedoms.
Senate Health Care Bill Would Force Some Middle Class Families to Pay $15,200 Yearly Insurance Fee, According to CBO Analysis